Sunday, December 11, 2011

1000 Sales!


Never in a million years did I think I'd be posting this after less than a month, but here I am--just a few minutes ago, His Good Opinion crossed the 1000 sales mark. I screamed and did a little jig, because honestly, this is one of the best things that's ever happened to me.

Not only are the sales looking great, people seem to be enjoying my book. The reviews have all been positive, and I've gotten so many nice comments on Twitter and Facebook from readers. This means as much or more to me as the sales figure, because while it's nice to know people are buying my book, it's even better to know they're enjoying it.

Thank you so much everyone!

His Good Opinion can be purchased in e-book format from AmazonBarnes and NobleSmashwordsAmazon UKAmazon DE, and Amazon FR. The paperback is available from Amazon.