Monday, March 21, 2011

Leavin' on a jet plane

I leave for England today at 2:00 pm. I've got my Kindle loaded with plenty of reading material and several audio books on my iPhone. I printed out the next ten chapters of my story to edit while I'm gone, and I even have a coloring book. (The pictures are of Regency fashion, so it counts as research.)

I've spent the last few weeks writing and scheduling blog posts. There will be new material every Monday and Thursday, just like normal. I tried to theme them around my current location. Heads up for the Janeites out there--Thursday I'm at Chawton!

If you're on Twitter, I'll also be tweeting whenever I find wi-fi. I'm tagging all tweets related to my trip with #DarcyHunt so they're easy to find. Disclaimer: I am not actually going to England to find Mr. Darcy.

That's about it. I'll be back live and in person on April 5. Don't miss me too much.